Contact Details

Saturday, April 13, 2013

*Review*


Rate: 4 out of 5 stars

This was a fun book to read! It was full of action, drama, betrayal, and love.  Everything you need to make a great book! (: Alexis has a lot thrown at her in a short amount of time. She's unsure who she can trust, what's going on, and how to prepare for her new role as princess. I am a fan of Cliff! He is such a gentleman and loves her with all of his heart. Everything she goes through toughens her and makes her a better person. There wasn't a boring part in it and keeps you guessing what's going to happen next. I had a good time reading this book and getting to know all of the characters. I'm hoping our lead lady will get her H.E.A. soon! 

2 comments:

  1. I looked up this book on Amazon, and, while the synopsis is a little vague, most of the reviews are positive, so I'm really intrigued!

    By the way, I LOVE your new blog look!! It's GORGEOUS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! (:
      It was very good! I wanted to say soooo much more in my review and get into more detail, but I don't want to give any spoilers away!! I love the cover too (:

      Delete