Contact Details

Sunday, April 14, 2013

*Review: Bad to The Bone*


Find on Goodreads
After a terrible accident in the ambulance, EMT Olivia Jordan didn't expect to wake up chained to a bed. The tall dark sexy man holding her prisoner is not what she expected either. But Garrick Blackthorn’s not your every day kidnapper, no, there’s something extraordinary about him. Something that attracts Olivia. Something dark and secret.

This book is very short, about 60 pages, but it picks up in another story and let me just say they are really good reads! Strong feisty characters that fight for what they want, oh and involves werewolves, does it get any better? I really liked the female character, Olivia, in the story. I found her smart, sassy, and strong. I like that she can hold her own and doesn't have to rely on the guy to save her. The chemistry between the two characters is great and is there immediately. Oh and it has a happy ending! I'm a sucker for those <3  I rate this book with 5 out of 5 stars. It is a freebie on the B&N website and the sequel is even better! Hungry like the Wolf.


No comments:

Post a Comment