Contact Details

Sunday, April 14, 2013

*Review*

Find on Goodreads
Betsey broke up with her boyfriend, Jonas, and this time it's for good. Now she's a single werewolf and plans to stay that way...until she takes one glance at the new handsome biker in town. She knows Chase Tillman is a hellraiser, but can she resist the havoc he's playing on her emotions?

I liked this book, but let me say I gave it two stars because I wish it would have been longer and had more information about the "pack". It also needed more information on the relationship between the two main characters. At first, it seems as if theses two don't know each other, but then you get to the scene in the water and they are saying I love you to one another and he wants her to be his mate. Obviously, they have been having a secret relationship, but some details on that would have been nice. Other than those things, I thought it was good. A wolf not afraid to fight for the woman he wants and has some good romance scenes. I picked this up because it caught my eye and was free on B&N website. I'm going to rate it 2 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment