Contact Details

Friday, May 24, 2013

*Review*


Born To Darkness (Fighting Destiny, #1)Born To Darkness by Suzanne Brockmann
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was awesome! I loved everything about it! It has an interesting concept and great characters. It's about a group of people known as greater thans that can access more of their brain than the average 20%. Their integration level is between 50- 72% which means they have cool talents such as: telekinesis, they can heal themselves, read minds, pick up on others emotion, bend medal, and so much more! They are trying to take out this powerful and dangerous drug known as Destiny. I LOVE Shane! He's sexy, smart, romantic, fierce, && and a former NAVY Seal. Doesn't get much hotter than that right? (; Mac is exactly how a heroine should be. Strong, smart, independent, beautiful, and a little mysterious. There's so much in this book and I loved reading every single page, I wish there was more! I highly recommend this book and personally plan to keep an eye out for more books in this series.


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment