Contact Details

Friday, May 24, 2013

*Review*


Betrayal (The Transformed, #2)Betrayal by Stacy Claflin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was really looking forward to reading this book, but I gotta say I liked the first one better. I still really enjoyed this book, but I didn't like how Alexis has changed in this one. She seems a bit stuck up to me now. She seems to think she is better than everyone and is VERY stubborn. She yells and complains that no one will help her or tell her things, but when they try to she doesn't listen and would rather go out and learn them on her own. Tanner and Clara are my favorite characters so far. Alexis and Clara are more like sisters than cousins. She is the only one Alexis will actually listen to and accept guidance from. There were a few surprises I didn't see coming in this book and overall I am happy with this book.


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment