Contact Details

Sunday, May 26, 2013

*Review*

Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I thought this was a good read. At first I was hesitant to read the book because I noticed a few reviews mentioned a love triangle in the book and I'm not very fond of those, buuuut I still decided to give it a chance and I'm so glad I did! I love that everyone gets their own H.E.A and felt connected to not just our main characters, but to all of them. This was a well written story and a nice beginning to a new series. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the cover?!?  Totally caught my eye and is actually what helped me decide to give this series a chance.  Aislinn is one of the main characters. She can be fierce, smart, and intuitive, but can hold her own and is very powerful. Keenan, also known as the Summer King, is a very interesting character too. He spends centuries looking for his Summer Queen, ending many mortal lives in the process. He finally finds Aislinn and knows he has found the one, but nothing is ever as easy as it seems. He must try to win her over, get her to trust him, take the test, and hope she truly is the one who will help him gain his full powers. This was an intriguing book and I plan to read the next book in the series!


View all my reviews

 


No comments:

Post a Comment