Contact Details

Friday, May 10, 2013

*Review*


Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1)Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I had a lot of expectation for this book, but felt let down. I love the cover and the story line sounded so good, but I just feel like the relationships were poorly developed in this book. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it or anything, the fight scenes were awesome and it was very detailed, but I wanted to know more about Charles and Anna. She was very different from other heroines you normally read about. She is very shy, unsure of herself, and easily frightened. The wolf helps her gain confidence, stay sane in tough situations, and feel more comfortable around people. I liked this book, but wish the author would have let us get to know more about the couple and express just how much they feel for each other. I get that their wolves decided that they are mates when they first came across each other, but there is more to a relationship than just that.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment