Contact Details

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Review!

Djinn (Djinn, #1)Djinn by Laura  Catherine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely LOVED this book! It's well written, funny, romantic, and intriguing! I'm also in love with the cover (: I really liked all of the characters in this book. Will is such a gentlemen, which is pretty rare anymore. In a lot of books I've been reading lately the guy is always some huge bad ass with a soft heart. Will can kick some ass, but he is very caring and sweet. Kyra is an awesome heroine. She can handle herself, she's smart, and even though she's been through a lot, she never let's it get her down for long. The plot is very intriguing and tons of characters to fall for! I really enjoyed this "genie" world and can't wait to see what happens in the next book!


View all my reviews

 photo awesomebookthumbsup-1.gif


I want to say thank you to the author for sending me this book for an honest review. I love helping authors and coming across great new reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment