Contact Details

Monday, December 16, 2013

Review*

Kade's Dark Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #1)Kade's Dark Embrace by Kym Grosso
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was good, but I just couldn't connect with the main character. She was kind of annoying and self centered. It bothered me that she is lusting so much for Kade, but then hooks up with Tristan. Other than having a hard time connecting with Sydney, this was a good read. I enjoy almost every book about vampires and love that there's some weres in this book also. Kade is a vampire and Tristan, his old loyal friend, is an Alpha. We all know how sexy Alphas can be ;) Tristan calls his vampire friend because he suspects there is something seriously wrong going on in his territory. Unfortunately, there is a dead body now and so the human police get involved. Sydney, a homicide detective and Tristan's fuck buddy, gets put on the case and now she must work with the sexy, controlling vampire. Will she be able to stop lusting after him and focus on the case? Or will her fantasies get in the way and cause someone to get hurt? The book is well written and gets pretty steamy, which is just how I like my books! If your like me and enjoy hot sex scenes and kick ass characters then you'll enjoy this book.


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment