PR Book Reviews got nominated for the Liebster Award by Njkinny's World of Books. A great award that recognizes and encourages new blogs. Yay!!! * happy dancing all around my living room* :)
I want to say thank you so much for the nomination Njkinny's World of Book!!!!
Rules to accept the award:
*Link back to the blog that nominated you.
*Answer the questions they set for the blogs they nominated.
*Nominate 10 blogs of your own & let them know with a link to your post.
*Ask 10 questions for the blogs you nominate to answer in their post.
*Share a couple random facts about yourself.
Questions from Njkinny's World of Books:
Q6. While you are reading which is better: Coffee or Tea?
Q7. If you were the main character in a movie, which actress/actor would you want to play your role?
Q8. Who is your favorite Disney character? Why?
I'm not sure. It's been a long time since I watched Disney and don't remember ever having a favorite.
Halfway to the Grave by Jeanine Frost
I plan to run it for as long as I can. Right now I don't have any kids, but I'm sure it'll be a little more difficult with little ones running around.
Here's some random facts about myself:
As stated above, I have no children. That's a couple years away :)
I will read anything by Cynthia Eden. She is so talented and I haven't come across one book yet that I haven't enjoyed by her.
I have red hair and brown eyes.
I live in West Virginia.
I love that moment when you are reading and the whole world just gets shut out! You submerge yourself into the book world and get to be somebody else for a little while.
My questions for my Nominees:
1. How long have you been reading for?
2. What was the first book that you fell in love with?
3. What are you currently reading?
4. How many book signings have you been to?
5. Do you prefer e books or paperbacks?
6. What's one tip/pointer you would give to a new blogger?
7. Why do you blog?
8. How long does it take you to read a book?
9. Would you rather have something to drink or snack on while reading? (tea, popcorn, candy, coffee)
10. Did you feel welcomed to the book blogging community when first starting your blogging?