Contact Details

Friday, August 9, 2013

Review

The Devil You Know (Demon Legacy #1)The Devil You Know by J.M. Gregoire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First of all I want to thank the author for giving me this book for an honest review..So here it is: I gotta say that I love this cover! Very appealing and fitting. (: I was totally immersed into this book, once I started I couldn't & didn't want to stop. It's a great start to a new series. This book is packed with action, hot vamps, steamy romance scenes, betrayal, and has a kick ass heroine! Vegas is my favorite! He is hot, sweet, funny, and a bad ass vampire. There were a couple of surprises I didn't see coming, like who the full blooded demon is and I really enjoyed that. You read so many books and a lot of them become predictable, but not this one. I def. recommend this book to all paranormal romance readers and will be looking forward to more books in this series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment