Contact Details

Monday, September 16, 2013

Review and Spotlight

Out of ReachOut of Reach by Jocelyn Stover
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was given this book for an honest review and was pretty happy with it. The book has a pretty cover, which is a must for me. If a book doesn't have an eye catching cover, I won't even give it a chance. I felt like the story was a little slow paced in the beginning, but it eventually picks up in the middle. I really liked the fact that it's not in just one p.o.v., but two. It helped me understand the characters a little more and it's not something you find in a lot of books. I was a little conflicted between Gwen and her husband vs. Gwen and Kade. I wanted her to stay faithful to her marriage, but at the same time you realize she is better with Kade and that they are meant to be together. Neither one would make a move and now it's too late. This book was different than books I've read in the past.. in a good way. I liked the characters and the story line. Gwen isn't a super model ass kicking woman like you usually read about. She has flaming red hair, bad temper, super smart, and is powerful, just not in the knife throwing way. I enjoyed reading this book and am glad to have had the opportunity to review it.


View all my reviews


 New Cover Promo! >>



No comments:

Post a Comment