Contact Details

Monday, February 25, 2013

Review: The Morning Star

Being the daughter of Lucifer keeps seventeen year old Dawn Belial busy. For almost her entire lifetime, she has been trying to think of a way to free her Archangel mother, Michaela, whom her father has held captive for centuries. She's also attending high school - balancing trigonometry, history, and recruiting souls for her father along with her wicked half-sister, Venus.

There has been no time for love until she meets mysterious Gabriel, a British exchange student. As they fall in love against their will, she discovers a startling secret about him, and a shocking connection to her mother that changes everything.



  Review: 
I truly enjoyed this book!! It was unlike anything I''ve ever read before. Most books you read today  are all about werewolves and vampires, but not this one. I love angels and was so happy to find a YA book that was about them.  It's well written and had great characters. I LOVE Dawn! She is such a sweetie, even though she is Lucifers daughter!! I can't wait to read what happens next with her and Gabriel. There were a few parts where I got teary eyed and loved the surprises Tania thew in there for us. There's love, betrayal, loyalty, drama, and family.  Such a great read, highly recommend for someone who is looking for a good YA read! Will be looking forward to more from this author! Rate: 4 out of 5 stars
*Buy your copy of The Morning Star here!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was great! I couldn't stop reading it lol. Looking forward to the next book and finding out what happens with Gabriel and Dawn! <3 those two :)

      Delete
  2. I am waiting on a copy of this book from the author. I am glad to see from this post that 2 people enjoyed it. Now I am really looking forward to reading it! I grabbed your button while I was here.
    Happy reading,
    -Sycho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for grabbing my button! I really appreciate it. :)
      It was really good, I've been reading a lot of PNR lately so it was nice to take a break and read a YA novel. Tania did a great job! Hope you enjoy the book!

      Delete