Contact Details

Friday, February 1, 2013

 I'm just getting back in the swing of things and haven't had much time to look for some new stuff, but I DID come across this!! The second book in The Legends of Regia series by Tenaya Jayne. I was looking at her blog and came across this, I was soooooo excited!!! I loved the first book and can't wait to read the second book. :)
“Syrus…” Forest whispered. “Kiss me.”
He could see her clearly in the dark; her long tresses falling over her shoulders, her eyes spread madness in his mind, beckoning him. But every time he reached for her, his fingers drifted right through her and she’d vanish.
Loneliness had crystallized inside Syrus’ blood. The spiked edges lacerated him with every beat of his heart. The dark womb offered no warmth or comfort. His mind was stuck on an infinite loop that caused such terrible agony and sorrow; Forest. His self-induced hallucinations of her were a double-edged sword that cut going in and coming out, but he couldn’t find the power to stop having them. Physically he was weak like an old man. The cell made his mage power useless. Syrus could do nothing but wait.
-FROM FOREST FIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment