Contact Details

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Recently Reviewed


Sleepy Hollow DreamsSleepy Hollow Dreams by Taryn Kincaid
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

SOOOOOO good!!! From the first page you get sucked into this book. It's VERY steamy and will leave you hot and bothered.;) The connection between the main characters is so strong even though they have never met in person. Ryck is human, but thanks to a curse from an evil demonic queen, he is immortal. He is turned into a dream voyager who has to please woman every night, but he can never go to the same woman twice, until he meets Katy. It's different with her and now that he has found her he will do everything he can to find a way to stay with her. I want my own Ryck! If you are looking for a great read about paranormal romance, I highly recommend this book! I really enjoyed this book and will be reading more from this author! :D


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment