Contact Details

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Review


Spark (Hailey Holloway, #1)Spark by K.C. Stewart

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I'm not usually one to read dragon books, but I received this one from Netgalley for an honest review and thought I'd give it a try and I'm really glad I did!
The book was full of comedy, romance, and drama. It wasn't so much romance that you would need a cold shower afterwards, but just enough to keep you turning the pages.
The main character was hilarious, quirky,nerdy, and feisty. She was easy to relate to and I really liked that. This was one of those books that I was thinking about days after I finished reading it. The description of the dragons was beautiful and the men are loyal and fierce. I like that there are different colors of dragons and with that comes certain personality traits. If you want to read a book that has action, romance, relate-able characters, and is well written, then I recommend this book. I will definitely read the next book in the series!

p.s.- Really love the cover! It's one of the main reasons why I chose to give this book a try.




View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment