Contact Details

Friday, July 26, 2013

~Upcoming Books and Events~

I've been gone for a month and I've missed sooo much!! ): Vacation is over and now back to work. Here's what happened while I was gone:
1. Forest Fire came out early!  I've been dying to read it since I finished the first book months ago.
2. Reaver, from the Demonica series by Larissa Ione, is getting his own book and it will be released sometime this December.
3.Zoey Avenger by Lizzy Ford will be released in September.
4. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead is scheduled to come out November 19th.. Yay!!
5. Finally, Vampire Academy is getting turned into a movie :o  Guess the news has been out for awhile, but I am very behind. The release date is Feb. 14th! So freakin excited, Vampire Academy is one of my favorite series!

No comments:

Post a Comment