Contact Details

Monday, March 18, 2013

*Review: Pleasure Unbound*


Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1)Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Larissa Ione did not disappoint! She is an incredible writer and I truly enjoy reading her books. I couldn’t stop reading this book once I started. The male character is strong, sexy, smart, and VERY protective when it comes to his female. Tayla is a great character and you can tell she doesn't let people in that often because when she does, well, they always disappoint her. As the enemy of his kind, E knows he should kill her. He definetely shouldn't be attracted to her, or fall in love with her. They both can't seem to shake the feelings they have for each other. And what would a good book be without some hot steamy romance scenes?! All I can say is I want my own sex demon! ;) Pleasure Unbound is well written and a great beginning to a new PR series! I can’t wait to read the next book and see what will happen for Shade! I highly recommend this series!!


View all my reviews

Get a copy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment